Who we are
Being a small group of administrative staff members that work with the topics of internationalization and digitalization in higher education institutions (HEIs), we started this website in order to gather information about the Erasmus Without Paper (EWP) project.
This space is created for staff of HEIs – independently from any HEIs, National Agencies or the European Commission.
With this website we aim to
- offer an introduction to EWP to beginners in the field, potentially making their information search easier
- present basic concepts of the EWP project in an accessible manner for different stakeholders/target groups
- develop and provide a common understanding of terms and processes of the Erasmus program, looking for the lowest common denominator necessary to make digitalization possible
- provide HEIs with a knowledge basis which helps them to better understand their needs and advocate for their interests
- encourage discussions on the EWP project and improve the exchange between peers and stakeholders
- gather and present feedback about HEIs’ needs and challenges, potentially improving their representativeness within the EWP project
Everyone who is working on this platform does so on a voluntary basis. We welcome contributions of all forms, be it ideas for articles, questions, relevant info material, feedback on user experience and so forth.
We are also looking for colleagues who are interested in being a part of our group, helping us to build this platform on a regular basis. Feel free to reach out!